Other Partners of TEEZ
Theological Education by Extension in Zambia has a number of local and international partners.Some of which are:
Council of Churches in Zambia
Justo Mwale Theological University College
The United Church of Zambia
- Council of Churches in Zambia: TEEZ is an Affiliate Member of the Council of Churches in Zambia. THE CCZ is “an ecumenical umbrella organization of mainline Christian churches that seeks to promote cooperation and fellowship between Christian churches and organizations in the nation.” Its vision is “to be a prophetic voice with transformative impact on church and society for the propagation of Christian values and human dignity.”
- Justo Mwale Theological University College
- United Church In Zambia Theological College
- St. John the Evangelist Anglican Seminary
- YMCA Zambia
- Kerk in Actie
- ICCO Cooperation
- Verre Naasten
- Feed the Minds, United Kingdom: Feed the Minds exists to “improve, through education, the material and spiritual lives of communities worldwide.” Feed the Minds and TEEZ have a long-term partnership, focusing on Gender-Justice issues including domestic violence, rape, and female empowerment. We are accomplishing this through our existent Tamar Campaign, while we work to develop an e-Learning program to protect, through education, women in Southern Africa, while also broadening their professional skills.
- Karibu Foundation, Norway
- Madison Avenue Presbyterian Church, United States: We have partnered with Madison Avenue Presbyterian Church for seven years to provide young pastors an opportunity to labor and learn in the Global South. As part of their two-year Phillips Talbot Global Ministry Fellowship, MAPC sends an ordained Presbyterian (PCUSA) minister to serve as a Training Officer and Theologian in Residence at TEEZ. Meredith Loftis is our current staff member from MAPC.
- United Methodist Church GBGM, United States: In our partnership with the Global Ministries Board of the United Methodist Church, they appoint one Young Adult Mission Worker to labor fulltime on the TEEZ Staff from 2012-2013.
- Theological Education by Extension College (TEEC), South Africa: TEEZ and TEEC are both specific instances of Theological Education by Extension, which is itself a methodology and a movement. TEE South Africa helped TEEZ in our infancy by providing materials for training, until we could produce our own. Now we are proud to partner together as members of the All Africa Theological Education by Extension Association (AATEEA).
- Global Ministries of the United Church of Christ, United States
- Presbyterian Church (USA), United States
- Timothy Leadership Training Institute (USA)